Friday, February 3, 2012

Strength

Well, based off of the blog I published this morning it is important to me to pray this prayer......
Lord,
Thank You for dear friends, dear sisters in Christ who love You, and who love me. Thank You for friendship, and unconditional love. Thank You for people who put up with me, support me, pray for me, and truly care about me.  Thank You for giving us friends....the very human, skin-on parallel to Your love.  What would we do without You Lord?  And what would we do without those dear friends who reflect You so beautifully.  Thank You for giving us human hands to hold in addition to Your Holy spiritual Hands as we walk this faith journey.  I love You Lord, and I thank You for my friends....my sisters (and brothers) in the Lord.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment